XL right hand shown with optional white paint.
The Steamerette XL is a smaller version of its well-known Vibra-Steamer tunnel
finishers that is designed especially for dry cleaners.
- This compact finisher features Air Seal Bags for retaining heat in tunnel, automatic
unloading and steam control.
- The Steamerette XL will increase the quality of your product by preconditioning garments
and reduce your operating costs and labor costs by speeding workflow.
- Users report that many garments of man-made or natural fibers need no hand finishing
with the Steamerette XL, and others require only minimal touch up.
- Production Capabilities: up to 165 garments per hour.
- Air Seal Bags: retain heat in tunnel, for less heat loss.
- Automatic unloading: picks the hanger off the conveyor at the exit, dropping it onto the
garment storage rail (included with package) or your own conveyor.
- Automatic Steam Control: steam is activated only when garment enters the tunnel and
automatically shuts off until the next garment enters.
- Variable speed drive
- Water separator & trap: purges steam line of excess moisture.
- Temperature gauge: shows the temperature in the finishing chamber.
- Two Steam Gauges: includes both incoming pressure and pressure to steam jets.
- Dropped Garment Alarm: an audible alarm notifies you if a garment has fallen off hanger
in the finishing chamber.
- Custom Colors: Blue is Standard
- Autoloader: Automatic loading eliminates manual feeding by holding up to 26 garments and
placing one garment on each Steamerette XL hook.
- Floor Stand for Autoloader: Provides floor mounting when ceiling mount is not an option.
Specifications subject to change without notice.